Your appointment checklist
Here’s what you need to know and do to get the most out of your visit, including curbside drop-off.
1: Make an appointment
Your next appointment is just a few steps away – and we make it easy to use our curbside service for your visit. Once you’re on the schedule, you may get a call from our team about your appointment details, including our curbside service and your options if schedules or services shift.
Make an appointment
2: Complete your forms
Download and fill out the Authorization to Provide Care, Card-on-File, and Patient Drop-Off forms before you arrive, and bring them to your appointment. Take a look at the bottom of this page for any other pet visit forms you may need.
Download your forms , opens in new tab
3: Bring in your pet for their appointment
We’re here for you and we’re all working together to limit the spread of COVID-19. To promote everybody’s health and safety, Banfield clients and associates must wear a face covering in our hospitals – even if not required by local law.
Don’t forget to bring all completed forms to your appointment. We’ll ask you to verbally confirm that you both reviewed the Authorization to Provide Care form, and that you authorize care.
Using our curbside service?
See how it works.
● Call us when you arrive. Park and turn off your car, and safely secure your pet with a leash or in a carrier. Our team member will meet you, take your completed forms, and bring your pet inside.
● Keep your phone handy. We’ll call you with any findings (plus our recommendations), perform any necessary and authorized treatments, and let you know when to pick up your pet.
● When your pet's visit is complete, we'll call you with a pick-up time, visit summary, and discharge instructions, and ask your approval to charge the card on file. Once a team member escorts your pet out, you can head home happy. Just check your email for your invoice and visit summary.
*For medications, just call in advance and we’ll arrange to bring them out to you.
Connect with care online
Chat with a vet online
Optimum Wellness Plan® members get 24/7 advice and support from Vet Chat™ on the Banfield app, or by logging in to your MyBanfield account.
Home Delivery and Online Pharmacy
To have products and medications shipped to your home, call us OR log in to your MyBanfield to use our Online Pharmacy.
Additional pet visit forms
- Urgent/Emergency visit, opens in new tab (PDF)
- Routine Preventive Care visit, opens in new tab (PDF)
- Surgical visit, opens in new tab (PDF)
- X-ray/Imaging visit, opens in new tab (PDF)
- Injury visit, opens in new tab (PDF)
- Poisoning visit, opens in new tab (PDF)
- Chronic illness visit, opens in new tab (PDF)
- Acute illness visit, opens in new tab (PDF)
- Follow-up visit, opens in new tab (PDF)
- Euthanasia, opens in new tab (PDF)